CEC is a program for Temporary workers in Canada who wish to become Permanent Residents and have acquired at least one year of Canada work experience.
- have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
- meet the minimum language requirements needed: CLB 5 for NOC B and CLB 7 for NOC 0 and A
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.