Luckynugget online casino
EB-1, Priority Workers
In order to apply for permanent residency as a Priority Worker, applicant must be one of the following:
Multinational executive and managers
Executives and managers of foreign companies who are transferred to the US are eligible to apply. Applicant must be employed for at least 1 year for the past 3 years by a company that is an affiliate or subsidiary of a company in the US.
Petitioner must be a US employer, active in the industry for at least 1 year and is an affiliate or subsidiary of the firm that employed the foreign national abroad.
Labor certification is not a requirement but the prospective employer must provide a job offer and file a petition with the USCIS.
Outstanding Professors and Researchers
Outstanding professors and researchers who are recognized internationally are eligible to apply. Applicant must have 3 years experience in teaching or research and enter the US in an equivalent position at a university or institution of higher education. If the employer is a private company, the firm must employ at least 3 persons full time in research activities and must have documented accomplishments in academics.
Applicant must have at least 2 of the following standards/requirements:
- Receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
- Membership in associations that require members to demonstrate outstanding achievements
- Published material in professional publications written by others about the applicant’s work in the academic field
- Participation as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied field
- Original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
- Authorship of scholarly books (with international circulation) in the field
Those who have Extraordinary Ability in the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
To be eligible to apply for EB-1 for extraordinary ability, applicant must be a recipient of a major internationally recognized award; else, applicant must have at least 3 of the following standards/requirements:
- Documentation of receipt of a lesser nationally/internationally recognized award for excellence in the applicant’s field
- Membership in associations in the applicant’s field that demand outstanding achievement of its members
- Published material about the applicant, in trade publications or media
- Evidence that the applicant has performed services as a judge of the work of others in his field
- Evidence of applicant’s original contributions of major significance in his field
- Evidence of authorship of scholarly articles
- Evidence of the display of the applicant’s work at exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of the applicant’s performance in a critical role for organizations with a distinguished reputation
- Evidence that the applicant has commanded high remuneration in relation to others in his field
- Evidence of the applicant’s commercial success if the performing arts
Satisfying 3 out of 10 criteria does not guarantee an EB1 Visa. USCIS looks for quality and quantity as well; comprehensive documentation of your qualifications is very important.