RecruitmentWe provide best overseas manpower recruitment services aiming to match the right job with the right job seeker each and every time
ImmigrationWe have our offices in the geographic center of Manila and nearest to the government agency for Overseas Recruitment
Our ApproachWe adapt best practices to facilitate sourcing, validating and evaluating profiles to deliver candidates of the required skills and caliber to the clients
Mercan Capital Ltd. was founded in 1989 by Jerry Morgan, and has its head office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, with regional offices in more than 10 countries. In 2005, Mercan diversified by opening Mercan Recruit Ltd, with offices in Saskatoon, Regina and Edmonton and Mercan Canada Employment Philippines Incorporation in Manila, Philippines. Both are Canadian employer service companies that globally recruit, test and settle skilled foreign workers into Canadian companies. Mercan Capital currently employs over 100 employees, consultants, and lawyers throughout the world. Since its creation, Mercan Capital has become a leader in the field of immigration and recruitment and has developed a reputation for integrity and efficiency. Mr. Morgan personally ensures that each application receives full attention thus providing the complete benefit of his personal, and his personnel’s, experience and knowledge. He has surrounded himself with a team of highly dedicated qualified professionals. In terms of available resource, each company has sufficient staff and funding to meet any requirements of the present project.
Within the last 50 months, we have deployed or are in the process of deploying over 3,500 foreign workers, and have never lost an account. Initially our recruitment was mostly skilled trades, e.g. Welders, Pipe-fitters, Truck drivers, Butchers, Mechanics, Technicians but has since expanded to include Healthcare (i.e.: Nurses, Dental Technicians, Radiology technicians and allied health professionals) and Hospitality Industry sectors.
The following companies/organizations have contracted Mercan as their recruiter for Nurses:
- Alberta Health Services formerly known as Capital Health Edmonton Area
- Covenant Health
- Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region
- Saskatoon Health Region
- Prairie North Health Region
- Prince Albert Health Region
- Sunrise Health Region
TDL Group Corporation, master franchisee of Tim Hortons restaurants has selected Mercan Capital as their preferred vendor for the recruitment of international workers for Tim Hortons Store Owners/Franchisers in Canada. Furthermore, we are also selected by Alberta Hotels and Lodging Association (AHLA) and the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Associstion (CRFA) as their preferred recruitment agency in recruiting foreign workers for their members.
Because of our wealth of experience and international network of offices, we have a thorough understanding of the recruitment market around the world. That is why we are confident we can provide all our clients with unparalleled recruitment services. We have the ability to evolve with the demands of the labour market. We are one of the first Canadian immigration firms to establish a solid base in the Philippines to meet Canada’s employment needs. In the past, we have brought over 30,000 people to Canada, and we are confident that we have the ability to meet the job demand requirements of Garda World Security Corporation.
Mercan Capital Ltd. is considered to be an industry leader in the field of Canadian immigration. With a team of talented and highly experienced immigration professionals, including lawyers, consultants, technicians, and supporting staff, we are dedicated to providing each of our clients with the best services possible. Evidence of Mercan Capital’s professional standing can be found in our memberships. Mercan Capital is a member of The Better Business Bureau, and members of its staff are accredited members of:
- The Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
(President Jerry Morgan – CSIC member no:M041555)
- The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC)
- The Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- The Quebec Bar
- The Association of Quebec Immigration Lawyers (AQAADI)
- The Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA Government of Philippines)
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines as a Major Corporate Sponsor
- The Saskatchewan Trucking Association (STA)
- Alberta Hotels and Lodging Association (AHLA) Associate Member
- Canadian Restaurant and Food Services Association (CRFA) accredited vendor
MERCAN GROUP OF COMPANIES
1. Mercan Capital LTD
390 Notre-Dame Street West, Suite 410
Canada H2Y 1T9
Tel: +1(514) 282-9214
Fax: +1(514) 282-1084
Contact person: Jerry Morgan
2. Mercan Recruit Ltd
840, 10117-Jasper Ave
Canada T5J 1W8
Toll Free Number : 1-855-338-1510
Contact person: Meredith Hunchack
3. International Manpower
Contact person: Michael Lieffers
1. Mercan Canada Employment Philippines Inc.
Units 502 and 506 Galleria Corporate Center
EDSA corner Ortigas Center, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel #: (632) 910-8010 to 13
Fax #: (632) 910-8014
Contact person: Ricky Yazon
- Our mission is to understand the employer needs and provide the best qualified candidate.
- We are a professional organization that communicates with clarity, honesty, integrity and respect.
- To remain an industry leader, we must continue to deliver the best solutions that will exceed expectations because we are recruiting employers’ most important asset: their workers.
- We know that ultimately, we will be judged not only on our firm’s success, but also on the partnership successfully developed between us and our clients.
Mercan- One World Recruitment
- To be the leader in international recruitment and career management services to our customers across all industries.
- To achieve this by investing in our people, partnering with our clients and through our unique recruitment methodology, Mercan Recruit Advantage.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 17 August 2011 00:59)