INVESTOR PROGRAM IN THE UNITED STATES (EB-5)

Share This to:

What is EB-5?

The EB-5 visa category is currently the fastest way for high net worth individuals to obtain Green Card for their family. It was created to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. Foreign investors only need to invest as low as $500,000 in an eligible business that will create 10 jobs.

What are the requirements for this program?

  1. Candidate only needs to have $500,000 and be able to prove that he acquired the funds legally. This money can come from personal savings, a loan, a donation, an inheritance, etc.
  2. With your investment, you will become a limited partner in a business in the United States. There is no need to actively participate in the management of the business. Your investment will be placed in businesses that have tangible assets like hotels, retirement communities, convention centers, hospitals and casinos.
  3. The investment must create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs within 2 years. You will get back 70% of your investment after a period of 3 years. The remaining 30% will be returned to you 24 months later. You will have recuperated your entire investment after a period of 5 years.
Share This to: