RecruitmentWe provide best overseas manpower recruitment services aiming to match the right job with the right job seeker each and every time
ImmigrationWe have our offices in the geographic center of Manila and nearest to the government agency for Overseas Recruitment
Our ApproachWe adapt best practices to facilitate sourcing, validating and evaluating profiles to deliver candidates of the required skills and caliber to the clients
The Business class programs seek to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
Business immigrants are expected to make a substantial investment (usually in the $800,000 CDN range but varies by province of destination) to own or manage businesses in Canada. Business immigrants are assessed through three main categories:
- • Investor: To apply under this category, you must have a net worth of at least $1,600,000 CDN, obtained as an owner, leader or running an industrial or commercial business and invest $800,000 CDN.
- • Entrepreneur: This applicant must have the intention and ability to establish, purchase or make a substantial investment in a business venture in Canada, which the person will manage on an active, resident and ongoing basis.
- • Self-Employed: This applicant must have the ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada.
Investor class immigrants are expected to make a C$800,000 investment (which can be financed partially by non-recourse loans).
Each application can be made for only one class and cannot be changed once the application is submitted. The criteria you must meet to qualify are different for each class.
Investors are defined as persons who have controlled a qualifying business for at least two years within the previous five-year period, or have managed at least five full-time employees for the same time period, or have a combination of one year controlling a business and one year managing a minimum of five full-time employees. Because the Immigrant Investor Programs are structured and guaranteed by the government, 100% of your investment will be fully reimbursed after approximately 5 years and two months. These Programs are thus risk-free.
To qualify, you must:
- • Have a net worth of at least $1,600,000 CDN, obtained as an owner, leader or running an industrial or commercial company.
- • Have experience in running a business.
- • Invest an amount of $800,000 CDN (or less, through available financing plans) for a period of 5 years in a non-transferable bond, without interest, that is guaranteed by the government.
- • You and your family must meet the medical and security requirements.
A financing plan with incomparable advantages:
If you do not wish to make the regulatory deposit of $800,000 CDN, then a financing plan is the solution for you. At the current interest rates, you would only need about $240,000 CDN cash and you will still meet the requirements of the Immigrant Investors Program.
Characteristics and advantages of the business investors' category:
- • The candidates have no other conditions to meet in order to be admitted to Canada
- • The investors are not obliged to create a business in Canada
- • The investment is fully guaranteed by the provinces and territories that participate in the program.
- • Investors do not have to meet the residency requirements of the Entrepreneur and Self-Employed categories
- • Language proficiency is not essential as it is for other Business classes.
Last Updated (Thursday, 13 January 2011 05:27)